I guess what I'd really like to do here is to share information... So here's where I started. And where I will continue!
I had no idea when I clicked on this link that was shared by a friend of mine, Dorothy Healey, that I would receive such a great response and create an interest in something that I was at first skeptical of. Not that I was skeptical of getting any kind of result. No. That wasn't it at all. I was skeptical of the vast benefits that could be obtained by something so simple and something I never would have come up with on my own.
I hope you all will share your stories here with me as I go through this, because it makes it a lot easier and much more fun for us all :) If there's anything else you'd like me to try and post about, please share!
No comments:
Post a Comment