Has anybody else experienced anything odd or extraordinary while doing this yet? I'm premenstrual right now and I can tell you: normally I'm bloated, extremely emotional, sore in the chest area, sometimes crampy, always get ONE ZIT, am fatigued, and eat everything in sight whether I'm hungry, craving it, or not.
I have only a slightly sore chest, which honestly I'm barely noticing. I have a ton of energy, am sleeping well, have no cravings...
I have always taken birth control pills to help regulate my hormones, but I've always had symptoms of a raging uterus for an entire week, to the day, before what I fondly refer to as: shark week. Right now? Nothing. Not even that nasty zit I've always acquired without fail since I was 10 years old.
I blame the oil :-)
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Oil pulling: day 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment