Friday, March 14, 2014

More on oil pulling :-)

Day 10: I never thought I'd make it this far (and be so consistent). I've been reading up on this oil pulling business just about every day.. I found this article particularly enlightening, and think anyone who is looking for a comprehensive insight into oil pulling should give it a read. Let's talk about it!


***EDIT: I came across this site today with over 100 uses for coconut oil... including healing bruises, burns,  deodorant, EYE MAKEUP REMOVER, sunscreen, many uses for pets (there's a whole section dedicated solely to them!), eliminating BIRTHMARKS?!? -- This one I was most excited about. I'm going to start putting it on my birthmark and see if there's any difference.. those of you who know me well, know that I have a very large red birthmark on the right side of my stomach. Not that it bothers me, but of course I get a lot of stares and questions asked that are really just more annoying than anything. WE SHALL SEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment